Thursday 14 May 2009

We've been away! We went to a friends wedding on Friday which was lovely and we were Kid free so had a brilliant time of just mixing with old friends and chilling. I had my hair dried straight which was a nice change - tried to post a picture but something disturbed it and it had a fatal error or some other computer complaint.

We then went to Cornwall with the kids for 2 nights in a caravan with my sister and brother in law and their two girls which was actually a really lovely time. The kids were all pretty well behaved and it didn't feel like we were under each others feet which it could have so easily done.

I had a birthday (grrrr) and got an ipod so I now feel very grown up being able to listen to my own music. I'd forgotten how much I like driving with proper music on!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Well I want to see the picture so try again Missy to add it :)

Glad you had a good time :)

Rachel Wild said...

The sight of you wig straight would be too much for the computer to take!!!! He he

Joe Basketts said...

Was a strange sight indeed! But she looked lovely! Update yer blog, sis!

Ruth said...

Yes,update.....please :)

Rachel Wild said...

seen the pics, she was a fox, whit woo!!!!!